May 4, 2013

Dream Pop CTMH Blog Hop

My CTMH team is joining up to share our love of May's special edition paper pack: Dream Pop! Welcome if you are visiting from Cards By Stephanie!


In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get the yummy Dream Pop paper packet from Close To My Heart for only $10 when you spend $35! This exclusive paper packet includes twelve cardstock sheets as well as 12 patterned papers that were specifically designed for this promotion only — you can’t get these sweet colors and patterns anywhere else! 


I used a little of Dream Pop in a place where I focus on my dreams and faith-my journal! I've recently been tinkering with some simple art journaling to add a little creative boost to my thoughts.


I love the on trend colors and diverse designs for any cheerful project!

For more Dream Pop love, visit Jayma from Playing with Paper!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to jazz up your journal pages with this cheerful paper packet! Is that a cord on the right - a bookmark? Or is it part of the page design? It looks cool! -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! You always have the best ideas I would never think of! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I have ADD when it comes to cards/scrapbooking these days, so I'm always thinking out of the box:)

      Delete
  3. I love how you use the doodles! I'm trying to figure out how to work with that paper and now you have delivered inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete